Arts Bridge is Creative World Art Center’s initiative to offer visual art education, integrated arts curriculum, and teacher training to local schools and non-profit youth centers in the San Gabriel Valley.
W H A T D O W E D O ? This initiative provides an immersive studio art experience at no cost. Groups may choose between one-time workshops (90 minutes) or full sessions (90 minutes per week for 5 to 8 weeks). Students work with professional teaching artists, experiment with a variety of artistic materials, and explore different creative concepts.
W H O I S E L I G I B L E ? Nonprofit Youth Centers or Organizations, Public or Private Schools, Teachers and Administrators
- Promote Creative Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Compliment and Enrich Students' Academic Learning
- Focus on Experiential Learning and Hands-On Experiences
- Integrated Curriculum to Align with Common Core
- Develop Important 21st Century Skills
IS YOUR ORGANIZATION INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
To apply or find out more, please contact us using the form to the right!