After School Program
After School program
CW After-school program's goal is to create a safe and enriching environment where students are motivated to learn. With this goal in mind, we have developed our program to include small group homework help, student-centered and project-based learning methods, and unique hands-on experiences.
- Students grades K-5th participate in a homework help class as well as enrichment courses that vary daily.
- Grades 6th-8th focus on their homework daily and have club/enrichment courses on Fridays.
We believe our students learn most effectively when they are given the opportunities to be in charge, and be fully engaged in every process of their leaning experiences. Our program focuses on providing students valuable hands-on experiences while supporting their innate curiosity, creativity, and talents.
- Homework Help (all grades)
- Fine Art (all grades)
- Creative Movement (K-2nd)
- Math, Science, and Art (K-5th)
- Creative Writing (1st-5th)
- Digital Art (3rd-5th)
- Anthropology & Art (1st-5th)
- Performing Arts (2nd-8th)
- Student-led, Teacher Guided Club Activities (6th-8th)
PICK UP SERVICE:
Pick-up service is available from most Arcadia Schools for an additional fee of $60/month.
A light snack is provided when students get dropped off. A second snack that consists of vegetables, fruits and starches is provided at 4:30pm. Students may sign up for the snack program when they are enrolled and the cost is $50/month.
We provide full day service on Common Core, Minimum or Furlough Days.
2018-19 ENROLLMENT: to sign up please email email@example.com or call 626-445-6005.to schedule an appointment to visit our center during business hours.
Students may enroll in the After School Program for 2, 3, 4, or 5 days. They may also sign up for our healthy snack or pick up options (see below for more information).