• I understand enrollment to Creative World’s (CW) 2017 Summer Camp is based on first come first serve basis.
• Upon commencement of program, I accept that changes to my child’s registration in the program may not be accommodated and refunds will not be provided. Participant cancellations made prior to two weeks before the start of camp will result in a refund minus the $50 non-refundable fee. No refunds will be honored once camp begins.
• I will adhere to the program rules & times. It is my responsibility to maintain good communication with the center and be attentive to any notices handed out by the center.
• I will notify the office with at my earliest convenience if my child will be late or absent. I understand there will be no make-up sessions for unfinished work due to tardy or absent.
• I agree to sign-in and sign-out daily during drop-off and pick-up time.
• I understand late pick-up after program time will result an additional $1 per minute fee paid to the closing staff.
• I understand the $100.00 deposit is non-refundable.
• I understand there will be no credits or refunds granted when my child is absent due to illness, early withdrawal, or is removed from camp due to behavioral concerns.
• CW reserves the rights to substitute camp activities as necessary.
• I permit photos or videos of my child to be taken by CW staff and used for the center’s promotional or advertising purposes.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT
I allow CW to contact 911 in the event of an emergency and I cannot be reached. I authorize my child/ren to be treated by the first available
licensed physician, dentist, or surgeon, at the first available medical facility or hospital. I understand that I am responsible for the medical fees of
the above minor/s should s/he require emergency medical treatment while attending summer camp or during summer camp activities. I hereby
agree that neither CW, nor their individual staff or volunteers shall be liable or responsible for any injuries that may occur to the student at any
time or any place during the summer camp except those caused by willful malfeasance.
I must disclose any important information that pertains to the wellbeing of my child while in the CW Summer program. This includes issues of
parental custody, if necessary. I have informed the program of any special medical needs or allergies my child may have and agree to provide
arrangements as required by CW.
Please list the names of relatives/neighbors/friends in close proximity to the school to whom we may release your child or contact if you cannot be reached. No student will be released to anyone other than the parents, guardians or adults listed on this form.
I authorize the release of the student named above to the following persons in the event of illness, injury, evacuation or emergency that may occur while in the program.
PERMISSION FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES & FIELD TRIP
I give permission for my child to participate in outdoor activities and field trip. I agree that my child’s participation in outdoor activities means that
• Represents CW. The student agrees to behave with the highest degree of professional behavior and to comply with all CW policies for the
duration of all activities.
• Acknowledge that each student is assigned to an adult chaperone and a specific group for the duration of the outdoor activity or field trip.
• Follow the consent to individual and group instructions or rules during the field trip
• Release CW and all CW individual staff from all liability
• Accept the consequences of improper behavior. CW has the right to expel students who participate in illegal activities such as, but not
limited to theft or vandalism. Parents will assume all costs for damages to rooms, buses, facilities, and return transportation home, etc. Any
advance payments will be forfeited.